In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use for what goal. We recommend you to read this statement carefully.
On our website we offer and sell products. In doing so we process privacy sensitive information, also known as personal data because you provide us with this information.It is of our greatest interest that this personal data is handled with care. Therefore personal data is processed and secured by us with utmost care. We adhere to the requirements of Dutch privacy legislation.
This amongst other means that we:
- State clearly for which purposes we process personal data. We do that trough this privacy statement.
- Limit the collection of personal data to only the data necessary for the purposes for which they are being processed.
- Ask for your explicit permission to process you personal data in cases where your permission is required.
- Do not share personal information with third parties, unless this is required to supply the requested service or there is a legal obligation to do so.
- When we share personal data, make agreements with these third parties to, among other, make sure that your personal data is not used for other purposes.
- Take appropriate security measures to protect personal data and also demand this from parties that work with us and also process this information.
- Respect your right to, on request, provide you with your personal data for review, to correct or to delete.
If you wish to contact us regarding this privacy statement you can do so using the information below.
Depending on the services you use on our website, we can process the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Address- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Account information
- Data provided by you in an open field on our site, like a message in our contact form
- Purchases and returns
- Wishlist and shopping bag content
- Newsletter preferences
- Bonus preferences and details
We process the data above for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the possibility to order items on our website and to use all functionalities and services.
- To process you order and inform you on the progress of your order.
- To communicate with you trough email and / or phone and / or mail.
- To be able to send you personalized newsletters based on your interest.
- To process data for you to be able to participate in contests, so that we can contact you when you have won something and to improve our services.
- To answer your questions or to handle an issue via social media, email, mail or phone.
- To improve our website and services.
Third parties sharing
We will only share personal data provided by you to third parties if and when this necessary for processing your order. For example we use a third party for processing your online payment and we share necessary personal data with the shipping company to be able to deliver your parcel.
When we share personal data, we make sure through an agreement that personal data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary and there is no need to store the data.
Further we will not share your personal data with other parties unless there is a legal obligation or allowance. (For example it is possible that a Dutch, Belgian or Geman tax, police, or investigative authority requests data for an investigation. In this case we have the legal obligation to provide them with the requested data.)
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use.
Security and storage
We have adequate security measures in place to prevent abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. Through them we are able to make sure that only permitted persons have access to the data, that access is secured and that our security measures are checked regularly.We do not store personal data longer than necessary. This means that we save data as long as necessary to provide you with the services requested. For personal data that we have to store longer because of legal regulations we comply with legal retention periods.
If you are under 16 years old, you may only use our website under supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
Modifications to this privacy statement
This privacy statement is subject to updates. We therefore advise you to consult this privacy statement regularly, to make sure you are up to date on changes.Your personal data are never used for other purposes without permission.
Review of and changes to personal data
To review your personal data and to make changes if necessary you can contact our customer service via the contact information below:
online: with the contact form on our website.
To prevent abuse we need your request to be sent with a copy of your valid i.d. (passport or driver's license). Don’t forget to cover your personal number and photo.
(Dutch) Authority on Personal data
We are be pleased to help you if you have a question on our processing of personal data. If you, despite our help, are not satisfied with our answer you have the right according to the privacy legislation to file a complaint with the Dutch Authority on Personal Data.
Date of effect
This (renewed) privacy statement is effective from 24 May 2019.